08:30 am - 04:30 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
Colicci Roehampton Gate Café
138 Priory Lane
Leave time: 08:30
Please allow enough time to ensure we leave on time.
Marlow Cake Run
Join us for a scenic ride out to Marlow, via Windsor and Henley. This is a long, but fairly flat ride, with two gentle hills and one major climb out of Marlow.
**This is a Black ride**
• The pace will be 32 km/hr (20 miles/hr) on the flats.
• The average pace for the whole ride will be ~28km/hr (17 miles/hr). Please check your average ride speed on Strava to check you will be ok with this.
• Strictly road bikes only
• If you’re unable to keep the pace, and are slowing the rest of the group down, then we may encourage you to ride alone at your own pace or find a train station.
• a cycle helmet
• front and rear lights
• a spare inner tube, pump and tyre levers
• face mask
• anti-bacterial gel wash and/or latex gloves
• plenty of food and water
• cash and bank card.
You will not need a bike lock.
You must adhere to current Government and British Cycling social distancing guidelines at all times. This includes:
• not joining an organised event if you have had any symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 7 days, or have been in contact with someone showing symptoms within the past 14 days
• maintaining 1+ metres distance from fellow riders at all times, except in an emergency.
Please keep in mind that we may need to cancel events at short notice if Government advice changes or if a ride leader poses a risk of spreading Covid-19. We greatly appreciate your understanding with this.
***** Please read our club polices below. ******
***** Please read our RSVP rules. ******
Please change your RSVP if you can no longer make a ride, or you switch rides. Message your ride leader if you have any issues on the day and write any questions in the comments section below.
Happy cycling 😊